8 Point Leather Massage Chair By Red Barrel Studio

Recliners
(41)

Over 7 Million Items Recliners in Living Room Furniture. 2-Day Shipping. Exclusive Daily Sales. Home Decorating Ideas. Great Ways to Save. Financing Available. ★ Great Deals 8 Point Leather Massage Chair By Red Barrel Studio. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Red Barrel Studio Recliners. Great Deals 8 Point Leather Massage Chair, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Recliners. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Upholstery Material: Faux leather
  • Massage Types: Vibration
  • Remote Control Included: Yes
  • Weight Capacity: 330lb.
  • Overall Product Weight: 93.5lb.
    • Product Name 8 Point Leather Massage Chair
      Brand Red Barrel Studio
      Product SKU p7d909c9c9f7013a4b2c
      Category Recliners
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 41 Review For 8 Point Leather Massage Chair
  • Review by Mohammad Trentini

Mohammad Trentini 2020-02-07

The 8 Point Leather Massage Chair looks beautiful and is very sturdy. I want to say the box it was shipped to me was about 6 foot high and weighed about 80 to 100 pounds. I put the 8 Point Leather Massage Chair together in about 3 hours by myself. I would recommend having a partner help you put the stand together. The difficulty wasnt too bad some of pieces are just long and a little heavy. My advice is to make sure you before you start putting the stand together make sure all the pieces are accounted for including the screws nuts and bolts. The instruction are pretty straight forward just make sure to read them carefully. There are about 18 steps total. Overall I would highly recommend this 8 Point Leather Massage Chair the quality is great its not wood but it sure does look great. If you purchase this just take your time putting it together and enjoy your new 8 Point Leather Massage Chair. My wife and I couldnt be more happier with this product from liheliso.com. Have a great day!

• Review by Buck Atherholt

Buck Atherholt 2020-12-12

This 8 Point Leather Massage Chair was packaged very well all the pieces were accounted for and appears to be sturdy and comfortable...wasn't able to put where I first intended but gave me an excuse to redo my living room.

• Review by Miles Romaro

Miles Romaro 2020-03-23

I should give the shelf a 4.5 star rating. I couldn’t get one of the screws on one side of the shelf- it didn’t line up, but it seems strong and tight enough that it will be okay. It looks great. It came with pieces to be mounted to the wall, which I didn’t know that’s how it was intended to be used. However, I didn’t mount mine to the wall.

• Review by Della Mathson

Della Mathson 2020-12-16

Absolutely love this 8 Point Leather Massage Chair & so does my 10yr old furbaby it's easier for her to get on♡ Very minimal assembly heavy duty as well

• Review by Geoffrey Barwell

Geoffrey Barwell 2020-06-14

I ordered two of these for my guest room/library and they were exactly the look I was hoping for! Great instructions and easy to assemble!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter