3 Legs Coffee Table By Wrought Studio

Round Coffee Tables
(49)

My Round Coffee Tables are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Check Price 3 Legs Coffee Table By Wrought Studio. 5000 Brands All Your Home Styles And Budgets Of Furniture, Lighting, Cookware, And More

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Best-Selling Wrought Studio Round Coffee Tables. Check Price 3 Legs Coffee Table, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Round Coffee Tables. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Top Material: Cement
  • Base Material: Metal
  • Level of Assembly: Full Assembly Needed
  • Number of Tables Included: 1
    • Product Name 3 Legs Coffee Table
      Brand Wrought Studio
      Product SKU p7168de92bd9f7a68ba2
      Category Round Coffee Tables
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 49 Review For 3 Legs Coffee Table
  • Review by Flavia Norbury

Flavia Norbury 2020-09-18

My husband always comes back from office and always sit this 3 Legs Coffee Table first and then does other work. The 3 Legs Coffee Table is so comfortable and gorgeous that we feel something different when we sit at this 3 Legs Coffee Table. By quality, the 3 Legs Coffee Table is excellent, materials are GOOD, very strong by made. I like the 3 Legs Coffee Table the most because of its comfortless. The are of the 3 Legs Coffee Table fair enough to seat all kind (fat or thin) people. It changes the shape and view of our flat. I will again buy this 3 Legs Coffee Table when I purchase a new flat and I will recommend all of our friends to buy this chare. Cost wise it is comparable, I have tally with store, and found that the cost that wayfair takes is considerable.

• Review by Reiko Albero

Reiko Albero 2021-01-13

It’s cute.. came damaged but was desperate for a stand.. next time I’ll pay more for better quality..

• Review by Carole Decarlo

Carole Decarlo 2019-12-14

Great Round Coffee Tables, looks just like the pictures! I was able to get it put together by myself in a few hours. The directions say you only need a screwdriver and hammer - you will definitely need a screw gun, at least for the legs. There was no way I was going to be able to screw in 4 without a pre-drilled hole by hand!

• Review by Miesha Medell

Miesha Medell 2020-01-11

I purchased this Blue Liam Barrel 3 Legs Coffee Table along with the small side table and the lamp. I love all three pieces. Big change in our living room which opens into our dining room. We got rid of a clunky leather arm 3 Legs Coffee Table that was way too big for the space. I measured everything to be sure each piece would fit properly and I couldnt be happier. Plus, Ive upped my game working with a tape measure and dimensions on a schematic. Very happy! I highly recommend each piece. Quality products at very reasonable price. I also purchased a rug, but we havent put that down yet. I have it, I unrolled it, we just had some issues with the pad for it. liheliso.com took care of that for me. Only thing better than their products,and pricing is their very friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives. I highly recommend these pieces as well as every other purchase Ive made. Great experience every time. And I am a very picky shopper. Oh, the fireplace pieces came from liheliso.com too. Cant say enough good thongs about shopping with liheliso.com.

• Review by Cedrick Levings

Cedrick Levings 2020-11-05

I love this 3 Legs Coffee Table! You really can't beat the price and I find it comfortable and of high quality material and construction. Many people have commented on how nice it looks and are surprised to hear how reasonably priced it was. We have it in our master bedroom and it add a nice touch of elegance to the room, plus the perfect lounge area to relax.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter