86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman By Serta At Home

Sectionals
(47)

1,000s of Top-Rated Sectionals in Living Room Furniture Furnishings Ship in 2 Days. Live in Style! ★ Home Décor 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman By Serta At Home. Over 7 Million Items. 2-Day Shipping. Home Decorating Ideas. Exclusive Daily Sales

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Serta At Home Sectionals. Home Décor 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sectionals. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Storage Included: Yes
  • Overall: 36'' H x 86.2'' W x 59'' D
  • Orientation: Right Hand Facing
  • Number of Pieces: 2
  • Seat Fill Material: Foam; Synthetic Fiber
    • Product Name 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman
      Brand Serta At Home
      Product SKU p3746b8da60c4dc0b7f7
      Category Sectionals
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 47 Review For 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman
  • Review by Aileen Keer

Aileen Keer 2020-01-19

Awesome Little 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman For An Apt! Goes Nicely By The Window. The Natural Light Catches The Deep Blue Color Well. 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman Has A Velvety Texture. Easy Assembly, Just Screw On The Legs.

• Review by Mariam Javellana

Mariam Javellana 2020-05-11

The 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman looks beautiful and is very sturdy. I want to say the box it was shipped to me was about 6 foot high and weighed about 80 to 100 pounds. I put the 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman together in about 3 hours by myself. I would recommend having a partner help you put the stand together. The difficulty wasnt too bad some of pieces are just long and a little heavy. My advice is to make sure you before you start putting the stand together make sure all the pieces are accounted for including the screws nuts and bolts. The instruction are pretty straight forward just make sure to read them carefully. There are about 18 steps total. Overall I would highly recommend this 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman the quality is great its not wood but it sure does look great. If you purchase this just take your time putting it together and enjoy your new 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman. My wife and I couldnt be more happier with this product from liheliso.com. Have a great day!

• Review by Floria Oris

Floria Oris 2021-02-13

This 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman was the perfect solution for our living room. I love the neutral color and the cushions are firm in a good way. If you don’t want a firm 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman I wouldn’t recommend it but it’s perfect for me. The best part is that the 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman part can be on either side of the 86.2" Right Hand Facing Sectional With Ottoman!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter