80" Sectional With Ottoman By FC Design

Sectionals
(19)

Sectionals in Living Room Furniture. 7 Million+ results. Sofas, Sectionals & Loveseats, Chairs, Ottomans & Benches, Coffee Tables, End & Side, Tables, TV Stands & Media Consoles. ★ Check Price 80" Sectional With Ottoman By FC Design. Over 7 Million Items. 2-Day Shipping. Home Decorating Ideas. Exclusive Daily Sales

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Best-Selling FC Design Sectionals. Check Price 80" Sectional With Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sectionals. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Storage Included: Yes
  • Overall: 36'' H x 80'' W x 56'' D
  • Orientation: Reversible
  • Number of Pieces: 2
  • Seat Fill Material: Foam
    • Product Name 80" Sectional With Ottoman
      Brand FC Design
      Product SKU p7cfe216910b4a251ec9
      Category Sectionals
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 19 Review For 80" Sectional With Ottoman
  • Review by Percy Garvis

Percy Garvis 2020-03-23

Super pleased! Well constructed, sturdy, minimal assembly (legs), color as shown. Ours came well packaged and undamaged. The delivery team was awesome, we choose "Room of Choice", 2nd floor. Like some of the other reviews, cushions are firm, but after several hours with a movie or just a lazy Sunday, we have no complaints. If you have pets like us that shed, its an easy vacuum to clean up. We loved the overall design and went ahead and made an online purchase. That can be tough sometimes without "trying it out" first. For us, we made the right choice and love the pieces in our living room.

• Review by Donald Bainter

Donald Bainter 2020-02-28

Nice piece of furniture and great fun in our rec room! A little bit of a challenge to assemble!

• Review by Floretta Wagman

Floretta Wagman 2021-03-22

Price is good, very comfortable, And 80" Sectional With Ottoman lounge came 10 days earlier, no problem to Put up together , in furniture store similar 80" Sectional With Ottoman lounge Cast double , I love it .

• Review by Cassie Flury

Cassie Flury 2019-09-23

My dad love it, a little small but really comfortable. The package came really fast lest than 5 days.

• Review by Paulita Sotolo

Paulita Sotolo 2021-05-21

Nice 80" Sectional With Ottoman. Just had to screw on the 4 legs -- which I already knew were made of plastic. The cushion is firm but comfy. The color is slightly darker than shown (more brown tone than gray). The 4 accent pillows are nice and big. Overall, I'm happy with this purchase.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter