27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(51)

Over 7 Million Items Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture. 2-Day Shipping. Exclusive Daily Sales. Home Decorating Ideas. Great Ways to Save. Financing Available. ★ Up To 70% Off 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Up To 70% Off 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p21cb36f557d85a93a71
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 51 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Basil Sherod

Basil Sherod 2019-10-21

These boo27'' Square Standard Ottomank are pretty and sturdy. The backing however is SUPER cheap and flimsy. Takes away from the character of the 27'' Square Standard Ottoman.

• Review by Ola Monkowski

Ola Monkowski 2020-07-28

Perfect fit !! Love the color , it added a more of a pop to the room. Definitely recommend

• Review by Martin Reina

Martin Reina 2020-01-30

Absolutely love my new 27'' Square Standard Ottomans! Pretty straight forward to put together and very good quality. I’m impressed.

• Review by Conrad Spader

Conrad Spader 2020-05-28

So happy with this choice! It’s comfy but firm and perfect size for a smaller apartment without having to give up the comfort of a big 27'' Square Standard Ottoman

• Review by Scott Covitt

Scott Covitt 2020-03-04

This is a great buy and a great product. I looked for weeks and made the decision to purchase this one. Best decision I could have made. Great quality and it looks amazing in person.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter