27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(31)

Free Shipping on All Orders Over $49. Shop Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture, Furniture, Storage & More! Home Improvement. ★ Read Reviews 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Save Big On Furniture. Shop Our Summer Mega Home Sale. Up To 70% Off. 99% On-time Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Great Deals on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Read Reviews 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p2c9a401b0536169319e
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 31 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Blake Drapeau

Blake Drapeau 2019-10-02

This looks way more expensive than it is. The only reason I'm giving it 4 instead of 5 is there was one shelf that was slightly off and as a result one of the screws didn't fit securely, but it's beautiful and gets the job done.

• Review by Randal Cobian

Randal Cobian 2021-01-08

Looks gorgeous in our home and is large enough to fit all of our books! So happy with our purchase )

• Review by Giselle Eltringham

Giselle Eltringham 2019-10-22

Well the install was easy but hard work for one person to do. Need two people to install it. I managed to do it myself in couple of hours. Because my apartment is on main floor I got delivery free. They dropped it it my main room. It is pretty sturdy and not as hard as I was worried after reading the reviews. It is exactly how I wanted and the storage is ample. Love the real colour and I use to as a bed every day almost by having the ottoman attached and it is so perfect.

• Review by Ethan Shihadeh

Ethan Shihadeh 2019-11-25

Heavy, good quality set. Easy to assemble

• Review by Rueben Muessig

Rueben Muessig 2019-09-30

I like this Sleeper Ottomans, I need to find a way to hide the cords that the only thing I don’t like. It was really easy to put together and this is the stand with a 50in TV on it. Very nice and modern looking.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter