27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(10)

1,000s of Top-Rated Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture Furnishings Ship in 2 Days. Live in Style! ★ Discount 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Discount 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p36b6eda5ff28c5a4427
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 10 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Sebastian Quail

Sebastian Quail 2020-06-23

I received this Sleeper 27'' Square Standard Ottoman in black faux leather exactly on the estimated delivery date. There was a misstep by FedEx but that's another story and it was not at all the fault of liheliso.com. I cannot comment on assembly as I was not present but 2 young men assembled the parts (83 lb and 80 lb) with no notable amount of fuss. To move the chaise from one side to the other, the arm rests would need to be removed from both sides to allow rearrangement. The back rest is slanted inwards at the base so there is no concern about any protruding plugs/wires in the wall puncturing the back of the chair. Just as described, the chaise opens and closes easily. The seat is the firm but comfortable. The faux leather has a beautiful matte finish. I haven't actually tried to recline the back but my family says it works without an trouble, just pull forward then push back. Next step is to buy the matching Rectangle Storage Ottoman from the same collection so that I can have a queen-size sleeper for guests. (Mind you, I'm starting to second guess whether I want anyone to sleep on my nice new sofa). I should also mention that the seat is a great size. I can sit with my legs across two spots and still not bother the person who is sitting along the chaise. No greasy skin on the faux leather; it leaves a smear, but it's easy to remove with a dry cloth.

• Review by Leanna Vasile

Leanna Vasile 2020-05-13

These 27'' Square Standard Ottomans were a breeze to unpack and screw on the legs. I bought them for my office and they are medium sized and comfy! I bought tow of the black suede and they look amazing!

• Review by Jenee Pendelton

Jenee Pendelton 2020-12-18

Recently brought a new home. Was one of the first things we purchased. Whole family of readers here with a mix of e-books and hardback so a bookshelf was a must. Very easy to set up. Will put it to the test as we get more books for it.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter