27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(44)

Sleeper Ottomans Furniture offers a variety of living room furniture sets to make your home cozy and comfortable. We have sectionals, couches, loveseats, recliners & More! ★ Check Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Save Big On Furniture. Shop Our Summer Mega Home Sale. Up To 70% Off. 99% On-time Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Check Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p406f51ebcdafa920b40
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 44 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Carter Hovatter

Carter Hovatter 2021-01-15

This 27'' Square Standard Ottoman is awesome and the price was amazing! I would definitely recommend it!

• Review by Esteban Vijil

Esteban Vijil 2021-05-15

My first review in a very long time but I just had to leave it because this ladder is great! My best furniture purchase since we moved. I assembled it by myself (30ish female) in half hour. It is very sturdy and looks great. Very happy about the quality and the price. I needed a taller ladder and this is what it is. Simply love it.

• Review by Katina Ainge

Katina Ainge 2021-06-15

I just LUV my new 27'' Square Standard Ottoman Lounge!!! It looks really beautiful in my Lounge. It is a room in our Condo which we never seem to use much. But I will definitely lay back in my 27'' Square Standard Ottoman Lounge and read my magazines one and go on I- Pad looking for more nice things for our home on Pinterest.ca. It does not need any throw or cushion on it as it has the lovely long cushion in the same material. I think that is what I think makes it so eye catching. Plain and simple. The material is lovely a mixture of grey and a darker grey so it won’t show any spills when I have my glass of wine!!! I highly recommend this to everybody. Especially to the Supsrvisor at liheliso.com her name is Mellissa at Ext. #1141006 she has been amazing with some furniture I ordered and had a lot of problems with the delivery. I hope her boss Shane reads this and I know she would LUV one in Beige hint! hint! She has worked so hard for me she definitely deserves a lovely surprise like this. Hope you are listening Shane. Let me know if you received the e-mail I sent you. So please order your lounger before they all go, You won’t be sorry, the shape is lovely and the silver studs around the shape on the sides make it look so dressy.

• Review by Nana Tomes

Nana Tomes 2020-04-21

We got this Sleeper Ottomans yesterday and love it! It is HUGE and perfect for future entertaining! The color is great and the price is unbeatable.

• Review by Sharika Overman

Sharika Overman 2021-06-27

Great price for the looks and material. Easy to assemble.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter