27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(33)

Shop Sleeper Ottomans Modern Living Room Furniture online. Browse contemporary furniture for home living from a leader in modern furniture design. ★ Price Sale 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Free Shipping On All Orders Over $49. Up To 70% Off Everything Home! 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Best-Selling Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Price Sale 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p482e8f05b6b2b66d9cd
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 33 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Madalene Bowcutt

Madalene Bowcutt 2020-05-16

I got the one on black! It took 2 hours for 2 grown men and two kids to put together. It arrived with a scratch though. This is a good price and perfect if you have lots of electronic gaming equipment. Note, we had to put our PS4 on a stand next to it because there isn't enough ventilation. It also holds out 65 tv perfectly snd can hold up to 70". Not a lot of options out there for bigger tv's. It has good storsmge, decent quality and is s good price.

• Review by Stacey Spiotta

Stacey Spiotta 2020-05-08

I really like this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman. I put it in a room off my bedroom I use for reading and meditation. It’s firm and cushioned at the same time. I’m looking forward to curling up with a good book this winter. Delivery was fast and it was easy to put together. I have been very happy with all my purchases from liheliso.com.

• Review by Irena Beydoun

Irena Beydoun 2021-01-10

The photos i’ve attached are from my Instagram, so appologies for the writing on the images. I’ve had this unit now for maybe 6 months and i bought it in barnwood. I was able to put this unit together by myself (I am 31) in a few hours while watching tv. It wasn’t too bad to put together either. It comes with the one (annoying) tool that you have to use to put it together (the L key), so my hand started to get a bit sore at times from the tightening and in certain areas it was a bit difficult to screw due to another piece of wood being in the way, but nothing that didn’t stop me from completing it. Given that the entirety of the time i was assembling this I was bent over and on the floor, I would recommend that if you try this yourself that you have a good back, are okay with sitting on the floor for the majority of the time, and your hand and wrist can take the repetative movement. There was also a point near the end that I had to move the unit by myself (flip it over and turn it around), so just something to consider. This is a solid piece, and is a good buy for the price, I recommend it.

• Review by Lino Stillinger

Lino Stillinger 2020-05-03

It took about 3 weeks for the Sleeper Ottomans to be delivered, but definitely worth the wait! It’s HUGE so perfect for our family of 7. Great purchase!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter