27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(44)

Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture. 7 Million+ results. Sofas, Sectionals & Loveseats, Chairs, Ottomans & Benches, Coffee Tables, End & Side, Tables, TV Stands & Media Consoles. ★ Buy Sale 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Up To 70% Off Every Day! Wholesale Prices On Bulk Orders. Over 7 Million Items. 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Best-Selling Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Buy Sale 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p4d54273eff11f8a93a4
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 44 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Agustin Stuhr

Agustin Stuhr 2020-05-12

My 27'' Square Standard Ottoman arrived on time and the guys that delivered it were great. The entrance to my home is a bit tricky to get furniture through, they were determined and got it in unharmed. They were very professional. My 27'' Square Standard Ottoman looks awesome.

• Review by Mitchel Borra

Mitchel Borra 2020-11-04

Just what I was looking for! I ordered this in the Washington Cherry finish in hopes that it would match another piece of furniture I already had. Good guess! It was fairly easy to assemble (took two people less than an hour) and sturdy for the price. It looks more expensive than it was. Definitely would recommend this product.

• Review by Shoshana Santilukka

Shoshana Santilukka 2020-08-05

I have an 80” tv and this fits it perfectly. I love it. It’s sturdy and the color is perfect as well. Great piece and quality all around! Highly recommend.

• Review by Jere Weiden

Jere Weiden 2021-05-02

So beautiful and very reasonable price ! I love it ! Honestly the quality of this furniture is outstanding and I had low expectations. Our tv is a 55 inch tv yet it fits perfectly on the stand with 2 inches to spare on each side. Assembling was super duper easy and they even gave extra parts. If you are thinking of buying this, get it !! You will not be disappointed!

• Review by Dennis Wickliff

Dennis Wickliff 2019-09-10

It arrived in perfect condition, no scratches or chipped wood. Assembly was easy enough despite vague instructions. I have a 55" tv and wanted something that would hold it and have a little extra space for photos and other things. Highly recommended, a great piece for a great price!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter