27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(45)

Sleeper Ottomans Furniture offers a variety of living room furniture sets to make your home cozy and comfortable. We have sectionals, couches, loveseats, recliners & More! ★ Best 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Best 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p4de51ded31d2d468faa
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 45 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Ty Penado

Ty Penado 2020-02-16

Love this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman! Perfect color and holds a lot of books. Exceeds my expectations.

• Review by Shalonda Niemiec

Shalonda Niemiec 2020-02-16

+ cheap + fast delivery + beautiful color + quite easy to assemble Minuses: - the smell is bad, I had to wash my hands so many times to get rid of the chemical smell; I wouldn’t put this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman in a kids room for sure - looks cheap - arrived with minor scratches - the top coat is easy to damage - gaps between 27'' Square Standard Ottoman and sides when assembled - the back part is a thin “cardboard” sheet which came folded in three. You can see the folds clearly, I’ll try to attach a picture - it’s not possible to cover holes with the plastic caps provided, the holes are too large for the caps

• Review by Marian Gambaiani

Marian Gambaiani 2019-10-12

For the price, it is a nice Sleeper Ottomans. I needed something to hide the wires in my bedroom and I think it did a pretty good job. The stand is pretty heavy after assembly but it is very sturdy. It looks quite modern and functions well for a Sleeper Ottomans in the bedroom. The instructions are all there but could be organized a bit better with more descriptions and larger, clearer images. I did run out of nails as I was putting the back panels in but you can always get some at a hardware store or maybe I used too many. Some extra hardware is provided and it came in handy as I stripped a few screws because I got a little too excited with the power drill. I highly recommend using a power drill/driver as there a lot of pieces that need to be screwed in, particularly for the longers screws. I saved myself a lot of time once I started using a power drill halfway through assembly. With a power drill, I’d estimate that assembly time should be 1.5-2 hours. It took me a total of 4-5 hours as I assembled it by myself and did not use a power tool in the beginning. The packging was organized. There are some very minor finishing issues that are not noticeable and can be ignored as the Sleeper Ottomans is relatively cheap. Based on my needs, I would highly recommend it!

• Review by Katlyn Goolsby

Katlyn Goolsby 2020-10-02

Love this wonderful comfortable 27'' Square Standard Ottoman Lounge. It is a fabulous addition to my bedroom. It creates an elegance in my bedroom it didn’t have before. It makes me feel pampered.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter