27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(35)

My living room sets are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my Sleeper Ottomans, sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Shoping 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Up To 70% Off Every Day! Wholesale Prices On Bulk Orders. Over 7 Million Items. 2-Day Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Shoping 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p4ebefe08acb92d16c47
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 35 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Isaiah Texada

Isaiah Texada 2021-02-10

Some of the screws were a nuisance but overall it was easy to put together. A little heavy so be careful with assembly. Seems sturdy so far. Really like the look so I plan to order another eventually.

• Review by Barrie Lysiak

Barrie Lysiak 2021-02-17

Comfortable and easily put together. For the price you can’t beat this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman lounge. Looks more than it costs.

• Review by Agustin Heppell

Agustin Heppell 2020-05-22

Excellent 27'' Square Standard Ottoman for the money. Sitting area is firm. Seat is concave, not flat. Bonded leather feels similar to real leather. Arrived as "Parker" not "Clyde". Delivery was fast. At 5'9" 165 pounds the 27'' Square Standard Ottoman is a good fit. Anyone weighing around 250 pounds may find the 27'' Square Standard Ottoman a snug fit.

• Review by Reba Zoda

Reba Zoda 2020-02-26

This was very difficult to put together, took my wife some time to get the fireplace insert in, the most difficult is how it’s made and the size of the screws. Additionally, the pictures don’t really do this justice, because the fireplace is very bizarre looking. I realize it’s a fake fireplace, but take a closer look before you purchase. I wish I had, I would have just went with a regular 27'' Square Standard Ottoman. Other than that it’s a great 27'' Square Standard Ottoman.

• Review by Rachel Maceachern

Rachel Maceachern 2021-02-23

Sturdy and well built. Heavy. Perfect size and height for room. We bought two for either side of window.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter