27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(53)

Sleeper Ottomans Furniture offers a variety of living room furniture sets to make your home cozy and comfortable. We have sectionals, couches, loveseats, recliners & More! ★ Free S&H 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Great Deals on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Free S&H 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU p8aecd59082e81da246e
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 53 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Leonora Phegley

Leonora Phegley 2020-10-21

Beautiful .... love them .. sturdy and very good quality .

• Review by Benton Pedez

Benton Pedez 2021-01-23

I have a 55 TV and it fits perfectly! The materials are very sturdy. I set it up on my own and it took me under 2 hours. They came with extra tools just in case which I appreciated. I love the modern clean look. It fits my small apartment just right!

• Review by Regina Dedman

Regina Dedman 2020-11-17

I needed a new stand for my stereo components and this struck my eye. However I realize nowadays very few people have "old school" stereo setups and it was hard to find anything that was specifically designed to hold these components. I was hoping the 3 middle shelves would hold my receiver, CD player, and record player but none of them fit. However, they fit nicely on top and I use the middle shelves for CD storage and side shelves for record storage. It pairs nicely with the Duffy Accent cabinet I had purchased for extra record storage. As the other reviews noted, it was fairly easy to put together. Except for a few minor mistakes I made, it took me about an hour and a half to get everything put together. Love this, really a fabulous piece that I'm sure will bring in lots of compliments.

• Review by Elenor Hruby

Elenor Hruby 2021-01-28

Stunning piece! A beautiful addition to my dressing room. I can't believe how easy it was to put this piece together. Simply attach the bottom two pieces, and screw the legs on. VERY easy, very much worth it. I highly recommend this beautiful piece! The details, grommets, legs, etc., are stunning.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter