27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(24)

Shop Sleeper Ottomans Modern Living Room Furniture online. Browse contemporary furniture for home living from a leader in modern furniture design. ★ Home & Outdoor 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Huge Selection And Special Prices For You Home. Exclusive Pricing. Free & Fast Shipping. 2-Day Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Home & Outdoor 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU pa3bf7b2b7daa1eeecf9
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 24 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Elwood Koritko

Elwood Koritko 2019-11-11

First plan was to order pale yellow but then it was out of stock, so I ordered Citrus. It is beautiful dark yellow color. It arrived 10 days before they said it will. They sent me e mail and called me one day before delivery and then on delivery day 1/2 hour before. Every Sleeper Ottomans was packed in sturdy box and and every Sleeper Ottomans have their white protective cover, so I am now using it to protect Sleeper Ottomanss from pets when not in use. Sleeper Ottomans is entirely assembled, I just screwed legs, it took me 10 minutes for both and you get tool included for that, so you don't need any screwdriver. Legs are in special pouch underneath Sleeper Ottomans. Sleeper Ottomans has 4 feet and Sleeper Ottomans 5 :) Both Sleeper Ottomanss are made from same material, same color, exactly match. Like everybody said, it is firm but that is for sitting (I lay on it, it is comfortable too), so is perfectly OK, but on same time it is sturdy and material is nice and pleasant to touch. Color is very nice. What to say, is it there something I don't like? I don't know, for now, nothing I don't like. Everything was going so smoothly, to think, I was anxious, how it will work, how is going this thing order online, is going to be damaged and all other questions? Not issues at all. Not one, from day I ordered. I am one happy costumer and I would buy again.

• Review by Helena Saunas

Helena Saunas 2020-11-05

This 27'' Square Standard Ottoman is perfect! It was super easy to put together and is really comfortable and not to mention absolutely gorgeous! I would highly recommend this!

• Review by Nelson Clinch

Nelson Clinch 2021-05-08

Bought two of these in the brown color for the basement. The kids now have a dual xbox game setup. Love the style and quality. Great Christmas gift surprise to have this all set up for them.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter