27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(45)

Check out our Sleeper Ottomans living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Discount 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. 5000 Brands All Your Home Styles And Budgets Of Furniture, Lighting, Cookware, And More

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Discount 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU pd278e55d88d3ab7ebb7
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 45 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Neil Puccinelli

Neil Puccinelli 2020-04-28

This is an absolutely beautiful 27'' Square Standard Ottoman and very well built. It was bigger and taller than we anticipated and very sturdy. We absolutely love it!

• Review by Hilario Corak

Hilario Corak 2019-12-27

Very nice. Love it. And a good price for the quality

• Review by Christeen Leichty

Christeen Leichty 2019-12-15

This is a beautiful piece of furniture. I absolutely love this!

• Review by Elwood Staack

Elwood Staack 2020-02-10

This 27'' Square Standard Ottoman ladder is an amazing piece in my living room it’s a beautiful abstract way to stack books and other small decorative items. Assembly was incredibly easy and the materials of the 27'' Square Standard Ottoman looks very well produced, was nervous the material would look weak and cheap, but I was gladly proved very wrong as the quality is top notch, great hold, and amazing structure.

• Review by Juan Minkin

Juan Minkin 2019-09-10

I love the 27'' Square Standard Ottoman. It’s the perfect size. Very comfortable. I have fallen asleep in it. Easy to operate. A little heavy. Very quick and easy to put together.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter