27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(37)

Shop for Affordable Home Decor & Stylish Chic Furniture at Sleeper Ottomans Shop. Browse Our Unique Collection of Furniture, Art, Lamps, Sofas, Dining, Kitchen, Beds and More. ★ Check Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. Huge Selection And Special Prices For You Home. Exclusive Pricing. Free & Fast Shipping. 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Check Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU pd4372bb1d13c211f7ac
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 37 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Beaulah Hulsman

Beaulah Hulsman 2020-07-25

The delivery was perfect ,the sofa is as beautiful as you have in your post and very comfortable .thank you so much for you service ,loving it

• Review by Laronda Taps

Laronda Taps 2020-01-29

This is now one of my most prized possessions! It is the focal point of my studio apartment. I wanted something pretty to look at and it is comfortable (I don't like squishy furniture). I hung a small crystal chandelier above it and complimented it with a shabby chic side table.

• Review by Denice Harland

Denice Harland 2019-10-01

Cannot say enough good things about this 27'' Square Standard Ottoman. Big enough for two people to lay down comfortably on either side and 3 adults can sit upright quite comfortably as well. The color is a beautiful dark tan and the fabric makes it feel much more expensive than it actually is. Was firm when it first was assembled but has softened up really well over time. Customer service was impeccable and made the decision to order a 27'' Square Standard Ottoman from liheliso.com, feel like a smart one.

• Review by Frankie Touchton

Frankie Touchton 2020-03-14

Looks good, easy to put together.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter