27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture

Sleeper Ottomans
(38)

Over 7 Million Items Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture. 2-Day Shipping. Exclusive Daily Sales. Home Decorating Ideas. Great Ways to Save. Financing Available. ★ Check Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman By Nova Furniture. 5000 Brands All Your Home Styles And Budgets Of Furniture, Lighting, Cookware, And More

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Great Deals on Nova Furniture Sleeper Ottomans. Check Price 27'' Square Standard Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Square
  • Overall: 15'' H x 27'' W x 27'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 40lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to a sleepover this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot. You've got to see it believe it - this handsome sleeper ottoman turns into a very convenient sleepover a bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. 3 Cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's...

Product Name 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
      Brand Nova Furniture
      Product SKU peb22246c964b35addc2
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 38 Review For 27'' Square Standard Ottoman
  • Review by Oliva Offield

Oliva Offield 2021-09-09

Beautiful Sleeper Ottomans! Love the color and very soft! Delivery was super fast and easy! They delivered up the stairs and right to my apt door while I was at work so I had a new Sleeper Ottomans when I got home!

• Review by Oscar Mccoon

Oscar Mccoon 2021-03-30

Exactly the 27'' Square Standard Ottoman I was looking for the color & height. Can't wait to start putting books on the 27'' Square Standard Ottoman.

• Review by Rogelio Lamore

Rogelio Lamore 2021-08-16

I’ve had my one 27'' Square Standard Ottoman for more than three years and it’s survived three houses and dozens of hardcover books. I can tell that it’s starting to slightly droop in the middle, but that’s all right with me considering all of the weight and movement I’ve put it through throughout the years. I bought another one last year and they look incredible together! Good quality 27'' Square Standard Ottomans)

• Review by Tony Varesko

Tony Varesko 2019-11-01

This 27'' Square Standard Ottoman is just the right size for a small bedroom in an apartment. It looks so nice and adds a special touch to the room.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter