19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(32)

Check out our Sleeper Ottomans living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ On Sale 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Huge Selection And Special Prices For You Home. Exclusive Pricing. Free & Fast Shipping. 2-Day Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Best-Selling Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. On Sale 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p09647c01764e7ca5704
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 32 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Iona Crosswell

Iona Crosswell 2019-10-21

Love the look of this Sleeper Ottomans! The legs were a little tough to install but other than that I’m really happy with it!

• Review by Al Espinosa

Al Espinosa 2021-02-20

Excellent packaging so product arrived undamaged. I'm 5' 2" and slight in frame and I had no problem moving packages from garage to media room. Instructions were very clear and I loved the fact that you get an "extra hardware" package in case the original hardware package was missing any pieces. No need to call manufacturer and wait. Personally I'm a person who loves firm couches, beds, etc. so this sofa is super comfortable for me. As a petite person everything about this sofa is outstanding. Low back and arms are super comfortable and I've already adults sleep on it and they said it was a great night sleep. Love the click/clack back to change back positions or make into a bed. Not sure if it would have a "long life" if subjected to constant hard-core kid/teen usage but for adult movie viewing/tablet surfing .... it's a great value!

• Review by Leandro Wilkowitz

Leandro Wilkowitz 2020-10-30

This is a beautiful, sturdy 19" Round Pouf Ottoman. One of ours had a minor dent, but it had a rustic look already, so it wasn’t a big deal. Assembly was simple and straightforward. One of them did not come together completely square, but again, it’s very minor. Not perfect, but we are very pleased with them.

• Review by Enoch Willing

Enoch Willing 2020-09-26

I love this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman! It's perfect in my office and it's very comfy!

• Review by Stewart Seliski

Stewart Seliski 2020-01-10

Perfect fit for my apartment, exactly what I was looking for. Great high quality material and easy to assemble.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter