19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(23)

Sleeper Ottomans Furniture offers a variety of living room furniture sets to make your home cozy and comfortable. We have sectionals, couches, loveseats, recliners & More! ★ Best Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Save Big On Furniture. Shop Our Summer Mega Home Sale. Up To 70% Off. 99% On-time Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Best Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p37716a32f52f3b7750c
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 23 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Broderick Bekins

Broderick Bekins 2020-12-22

Absolutely love it! I ordered this in the beige, very durable fabric, easy to put together. Very comfortable tufted seating with nice back roll pillow. Looks beautiful in our bedroom. My first time ordering from liheliso.com, and I am very pleased.

• Review by Flor Scaife

Flor Scaife 2020-09-18

Yes it is made of particle board but seems very sturdy. Nice addition to living room. On the ground you think man this thing is wobbly but man standing up it is solid.

• Review by Weldon Rifenburg

Weldon Rifenburg 2020-05-27

I bought this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman for my partner to use as his "bar". Putting it together went by so quickly and I was able to have it ready for him when he got home. The look on his face was priceless! I stepped out right after that to run some errnads, came back 20 minutes later to see the beautiful set up we have now. The ladder looks amazing in our home and allows us to host friends and be bartenders when they come over. Couldn't be more happy with this piece. It encorportates his style and my bohemian side, creating a perfect combination of the two of us. Thanks liheliso.com.

• Review by Maryanne Maline

Maryanne Maline 2019-11-30

I love, love this sofa. Great size for my living room also very firm and soft. Took me 20 mins alone to put everything together.

• Review by Minh Stdenis

Minh Stdenis 2020-08-13

Great quality. Nice finish. Good feel. Easy to assemble.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter