19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(46)

Shop Sleeper Ottomans Modern Living Room Furniture online. Browse contemporary furniture for home living from a leader in modern furniture design. ★ Home & Garden 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Home Decorating Ideas. Over 7 Million Items. Exclusive Daily Sales. Financing Available

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Great Deals on Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Home & Garden 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p41165373362ef385078
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 46 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Guy Garnier

Guy Garnier 2019-12-08

This is a nice looking 19" Round Pouf Ottoman. It is not too small, but not oversized either. I haven’t sat on it yet, so I cannot speak to its comfort. The 19" Round Pouf Ottoman did not have 2 of the leg holes drilled, so I could not complete assembly. Upon contacting liheliso.com, they have sent me a replacement.

• Review by Hollis Ramaswamy

Hollis Ramaswamy 2020-01-22

Love this Sleeper Ottomans! We opted for the in-room delivery service and were very pleased! It arrived well packaged and the delivery team was professional and courteous. The Sleeper Ottomans quality and fabric is really nice and setup was as simple as screwing in the legs. We purchased the Granite color which leans more brown than grey, but it matches perfectly to the 2 chairs we recently purchased. The cushions are a little on the stiff side, however only need a little breaking in. Overall, we're very happy with this Sleeper Ottomans!

• Review by Angeles Trac

Angeles Trac 2021-03-23

This 19" Round Pouf Ottoman right here in beige color exceeded my expectations. It’s a very good buy and I am pleased. It arrived in less than a week in perfect condition. It’s very beautiful.

• Review by Tonya Robidoux

Tonya Robidoux 2020-08-05

Exactly the 19" Round Pouf Ottoman I was looking for the color & height. Can't wait to start putting books on the 19" Round Pouf Ottoman.

• Review by Jed Askren

Jed Askren 2020-10-04

Love!! This was delivered on time without any issues or damage. The directions are straight forward and came with extra hardware just in case. It took me about an hour to put this together (easy for first timer!) but I assembled it in the main level of my home and had to get help moving this to the basement because it’s a solid piece. The quality of this piece really shocked me because I really didn’t know what to expect considering the cost but I am extremely pleased with this tv console. We are using it in our family room in the basement and it brought a fresh modern feel to the decor and the kids love it because there’s so much storage for their games. I love all the color options I had to choose from so I give it a 10 and will buy again from this company.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter