19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(52)

Free Shipping on All Orders Over $49. Shop Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture, Furniture, Storage & More! Home Improvement. ★ Sale Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Great Deals on Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Sale Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p42c6721a13559ae8d53
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 52 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Jim Oder

Jim Oder 2020-10-29

Works great for the intended purpose. A safe place for my glasses at night and a place to set my water bottle. Much smaller than I thought it would be. Obviously that's my mistake, great reminder to read the measurements carefully.

• Review by Francisco Galli

Francisco Galli 2020-11-11

Overall I am very pleased. Attractive and serves as a great space for books and career memorabilia. It did max out my patience a bit as it was a bit of a challenge to put together. More detailed instructions would help but overall I am enjoying it! The pic added below was for my review of the Bristol Writing Desk.

• Review by Ericka Broadaway

Ericka Broadaway 2020-06-04

I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH MY NEW Sleeper Ottomans!!! IT IS DURABLE AND THE FABRIC IS GOOD QUALITY. IT IS A LITTLE FIRMER THAN WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BUT ALL AND ALL A GREAT PURCHASE AT A GREAT PRICE!

• Review by Moshe Lopinto

Moshe Lopinto 2020-09-12

This 19" Round Pouf Ottoman has exceeded all my expectations. It is comfortable, stylish, and affordable. We purchased the 19" Round Pouf Ottoman in Twilight Blue and the color was a PERFECT match to what the picture showed and exactly what we wanted! Pros: amazing quick assembly Cons: 19" Round Pouf Ottoman is lightweight so moves when you sit in it

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter