19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(46)

Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture. 7 Million+ results. Sofas, Sectionals & Loveseats, Chairs, Ottomans & Benches, Coffee Tables, End & Side, Tables, TV Stands & Media Consoles. ★ Home Décor 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Up To 70% Off Every Day! Wholesale Prices On Bulk Orders. Over 7 Million Items. 2-Day Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Great Deals on Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Home Décor 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p54329facfb711c41274
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 46 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Nicolas Mollere

Nicolas Mollere 2020-03-28

Great Sleeper Ottomans for the money, its very ea.sy to assemble, cushions are firmer than expected but as time has gone by they are very comfy, especially when laying. They seating is supported by cargo straps interweaved very good support. The chaise has sinuous springs where the but lays and other half is the cargo straps interweaved

• Review by Dinah Hinegardner

Dinah Hinegardner 2021-04-20

Beautiful Sleeper Ottomans! Love the color and very soft! Delivery was super fast and easy! They delivered up the stairs and right to my apt door while I was at work so I had a new Sleeper Ottomans when I got home!

• Review by Maryjane Malatesta

Maryjane Malatesta 2020-01-09

Cannot say enough good things about this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman. Big enough for two people to lay down comfortably on either side and 3 adults can sit upright quite comfortably as well. The color is a beautiful dark tan and the fabric makes it feel much more expensive than it actually is. Was firm when it first was assembled but has softened up really well over time. Customer service was impeccable and made the decision to order a 19" Round Pouf Ottoman from liheliso.com, feel like a smart one.

• Review by Thurman Lemonier

Thurman Lemonier 2021-01-22

Very happy with my purchase. The color is beautiful. It is comfortable. Very good quality. The price is amazing for the Sleeper Ottomanses.

• Review by Wilmer Catello

Wilmer Catello 2021-03-23

We bought 2 of these Sleeper Ottomanss and they are so wonderful. The purple is deep and almost black in low light. The photos dont really do it justice here. They come in 2 long boxes and are in 4 parts. Very easy to assemble, however, to help I will say that the side pieces need to have the base piece slid in from the top, not the other way around. We have daily use here and pets and 4 teenagers. Ive had them just over a month so far and they are holding up perfectly. Easy to clean as well.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter