19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(11)

Shop Sleeper Ottomans Modern Living Room Furniture online. Browse contemporary furniture for home living from a leader in modern furniture design. ★ Deals Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Deals Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p5cc25e56cc9c5abddf4
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 11 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Kathi Kaner

Kathi Kaner 2021-03-20

Beautiful furniture! Laguna color is a bit darker than pictured but we love it!! Firm.

• Review by Season Devins

Season Devins 2020-07-11

I absolutely love this stand. As soon as this White was back in stock I knew I had to make the move! It was the perfect purchase for my new place, simple yet functional and large enough for me to place decors around my 55 inch TV. I wanted something that was larger than my TV’s width and not the same size for aesthetic reasons and this 70 inch stand not only filled up the space but it gave me room to play with! Setup was simple and quality is amazing for the price. What a find!

• Review by Carole Hagemeyer

Carole Hagemeyer 2021-07-25

Super cute! Just what I thought it would be and super soft! Only issue I had was the parts were shipped separately so it was a slight inconvenience but definitely worth the wait!

• Review by Lawrence Mylott

Lawrence Mylott 2019-10-13

The fabric is nice! The color hides my dogs hair perfectly. I am sure over time we will break the Sleeper Ottomans in but still very comfy. As another review mentions the height of the back is shorter then previous Sleeper Ottomanses. Overall so happy with the purchase. Easy to put together.

• Review by Gerard Inyart

Gerard Inyart 2019-12-28

we totally love it! for nice blue color sofa easy to found colored pillows. Great reason to make new-look for your living room

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter