19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(21)

Over 7 Million Items Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture. 2-Day Shipping. Exclusive Daily Sales. Home Decorating Ideas. Great Ways to Save. Financing Available. ★ Outdoor Furniture 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. 5000 Brands All Your Home Styles And Budgets Of Furniture, Lighting, Cookware, And More

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Discounted price Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Outdoor Furniture 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p5d6043daec979bc61c2
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 21 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Tashia Kindell

Tashia Kindell 2019-10-31

As Other Reviewers Have Said, These Blue 19" Round Pouf Ottomans Are, In Fact, Royal Blue, Which Is Exactly What I Was Hoping For! I Ordered 2 Of Them And While It Is True That They Are Very Lightweight With Really Firm Seats, We Found Them To Be Quite Sturdy And Actually Pretty Comfortable. As For The Legs, As Other Reviewers Have Said, They Are Definitely Not Wood Or A Wood Product But I Didn'T Find That To Be A Big Deal As You Don'T Really Notice The Black Legs Once They Are Attached To The 19" Round Pouf Ottoman And On The Floor. (Note: I Have Ordered Solid Wood Replacement Legs Only Because I Prefer A Different Look--A Dark Cherry Tone--And Not Because I Thought The Plastic Legs Would Not Adequately Support The 19" Round Pouf Ottoman'S Weight With Someone Seated In It.) In Fact, One Of These 19" Round Pouf Ottomans (And Its 4 Plastic Legs) Recently Held The Frame Of A 6'4", 300+Lb Football Player Friend Of Ours . And Despite This 19" Round Pouf Ottoman'S Small Profile, Our Friend Never Looked As Though He Was Sitting In A Child'S 19" Round Pouf Ottoman And He Found It Comfortable Enough To Remain Seated In It For Several Hours, Despite Having Other Seating Options! Best Of All, When He Arose, The 19" Round Pouf Ottoman'S Seat Showed No Evidence That Anyone Had Just Sat In It For 4+ Hours! So To Sum It Up: I Got The Color I Wanted In A Decent Enough 19" Round Pouf Ottoman; I Can Easily And Inexpensively Replace The Legs And These 19" Round Pouf Ottomans More Than Adequately And Comfortably Seat Our Friends. That Rates 5 Stars In My Book!!!

• Review by Yuki Macker

Yuki Macker 2020-10-16

Great addition to my living room! Looks just like in the picture. And it was delivered faster than expected. It is a bit hard, but I’m sure it’ll become softer in time.

• Review by Marlon Wiltfong

Marlon Wiltfong 2020-12-07

A little bit hard and take a long time to assemble by alone. I did it by myself for three hours on Sunday, however after finish it you can feel a satisfying this stand. Especially, the mood is very good at night when turn on the fire place.

• Review by Carmine Batalla

Carmine Batalla 2020-02-24

I absolutely love this stand. As soon as this White was back in stock I knew I had to make the move! It was the perfect purchase for my new place, simple yet functional and large enough for me to place decors around my 55 inch TV. I wanted something that was larger than my TV’s width and not the same size for aesthetic reasons and this 70 inch stand not only filled up the space but it gave me room to play with! Setup was simple and quality is amazing for the price. What a find!

• Review by Celestine Giorgio

Celestine Giorgio 2020-10-27

Love this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, purchased for coffee table and it holds all of my blankets! Has held up nicely so far.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter