19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(41)

My Sleeper Ottomans are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Compare Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Compare Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p6eb9616c7634796656e
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 41 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Chauncey Logero

Chauncey Logero 2021-05-19

I absolutely LOVE this ladder 19" Round Pouf Ottoman! It was the perfect accent piece to add to our living room. It helps to break up the living room and dining room and has a simple yet rustic feel. Plus, the assembly was super easy!

• Review by Ashleigh Shelhorse

Ashleigh Shelhorse 2020-09-01

this is exactly what I was looking for. The quality is great for the price. It’s sturdy put together not too difficult!!

• Review by Lizzette Bohman

Lizzette Bohman 2020-09-04

Purchased 2 in charcoal. Color is saturated and deep-just what we wanted. Tacos are pretty even. Almost black but like a men’s suit. Both went together easily. Holes lined right up. 19" Round Pouf Ottomans seem quite sturdy But the fabric/padding is very creaky. Hoping they’ll stand the test of time & light usage. and are overall lovely for the price point. One was missing the bolster but after an email a replacement arrived within a week. They arrived way earlier than promised. IF you are over 6’ you may find this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman too short for your legs. I need a neck pillow for reclining you watch our new wall mount tv which is fine and I love the lumbar one behind my back but my husband prefers his 19" Round Pouf Ottoman without any. Oh, legs are pretty too. Just perfect for our 11 x 11 room that would’ve been pretty tight with a couch and coffee table. Perfect for 2.

• Review by Nicolasa Hulton

Nicolasa Hulton 2020-12-01

Happy with my purchase, looks great, feels great and it’s a perfect fit for a small living room.

• Review by Aubrey Haar

Aubrey Haar 2021-01-03

Fits in our small den well! Storage inside for toys which works great for us ! It’s a dark colour and was really easy to put together the few little add on pieces and legs ! Good quality and sturdy

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter