19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(35)

Shop for Affordable Home Decor & Stylish Chic Furniture at Sleeper Ottomans Shop. Browse Our Unique Collection of Furniture, Art, Lamps, Sofas, Dining, Kitchen, Beds and More. ★ Sales 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Great Deals on Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Sales 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p72bc681f1f463a681db
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 35 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Wilber Valree

Wilber Valree 2020-08-08

My mom loves this new 19" Round Pouf Ottoman for her new bedroom. She must have looked at hundreds before finally deciding on this one. It was fairly easy to put together just the two of us in a couple of hours. The instructions were awesome, very well done.

• Review by Nilda Mcclintock

Nilda Mcclintock 2020-06-11

I am glad I chose this chase it look so elegant it makes my foyer looks like class. Thank you liheliso.com! I will be making more purchases.

• Review by Raleigh Arnhold

Raleigh Arnhold 2020-01-27

The Sleeper Ottomans went together easy, but the parts were hidden under the Sleeper Ottomans. Watch for that so you don’t think they were omitted in the shipping. The Sleeper Ottomans looks great in my living room with my other pieces. The picture was exactly what I received. So pleased with my purchase

• Review by Abel Camus

Abel Camus 2020-01-18

GREAT & AFFORDABLE mid-century modern style Sleeper Ottomans! Works perfectly in my contemporary/transitional style townhouse. Much of my other furniture and decor lean towards mid-century modern. It comes in one gigantic box (see photos) & the legs are in a zippered compartment in the underside of the Sleeper Ottomans. Attach the legs and voilà! You're ready to go! I got the gray color (the darker of the 2 grays), and it has a very nice tweed-like texture made up of 2 gray tones; so from a distance it has a charcoal heather look. It is not a solid, flat gray. The fabric looks very sophisticated. The seat is very deep, so it will require some throw pillows to put behind you to support your back/lumbar area. The cushions are also firm; you will not sink into this Sleeper Ottomans. I like the firmness. Our old Sleeper Ottomans was too soft & squishy, and the back cushions became totally misshapen and unattractive. This Sleeper Ottomans does not have separate back cushions, so it should hold up much, much better. Once I have more throw pillows, it will be perfect. For reference, the coral throw pillow in the photos measures 17" x 17". I am going to get 2-3 more pillows (in a turquoise/aqua blue) that measure 20" square in order to have a variety of sizes. It's been about 2 months since we got it, and I really love this Sleeper Ottomans. I also like the overall experience of shopping on liheliso.com. The Sleeper Ottomans arrived a little early, but with plenty of email notice/tracking so I was not surprised. I paid a little extra to have them carry it in, assemble it, and remove the packaging. Worth it! I have found a number of great, affordable, stylish items on liheliso.com for our home, which we completely renovated from top to bottom. Very, very pleased.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter