19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(27)

Free Shipping on All Orders Over $49. Shop Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture, Furniture, Storage & More! Home Improvement. ★ Price Sale 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Up To 70% Off Every Day! Wholesale Prices On Bulk Orders. Over 7 Million Items. 2-Day Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Price Sale 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU p7d8737b6ff6ef2f53ec
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 27 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Delois Winarski

Delois Winarski 2019-10-08

Really sturdy! Some reviews said it’s not, but I think it’s well made and building it isn’t so bad. I did it alone and it took longer since I had some trouble with parts where you needed another hand but it’s not hard! If you have someone to help, it’ll probably be a lot easier!

• Review by Celena Monsma

Celena Monsma 2021-04-26

Very affordable unit. Like the fire place unit , puts off good heat especially for a small space. Cant wait to utilze it in the fall and winter months. I hired a handy man to assemble because I dont have the patience or skillset to do on my own. It even took him about 2.5 hours to do. Not the greatest quality but only using for guest room. You definitely will use the cover up stickers as there are many dings on the "wood".

• Review by Peter Kath

Peter Kath 2020-06-22

Great Sleeper Ottomans for the price! Cleans easily and set up was easy! Would recommend!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter