19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(16)

1,000s of Top-Rated Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture Furnishings Ship in 2 Days. Live in Style! ★ Check Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Huge Selection And Special Prices For You Home. Exclusive Pricing. Free & Fast Shipping. 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Best-Selling Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Check Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU pb043a6313953ea75e61
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 16 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Beau Thygerson

Beau Thygerson 2019-11-18

So beautiful and very reasonable price ! I love it ! Honestly the quality of this furniture is outstanding and I had low expectations. Our tv is a 55 inch tv yet it fits perfectly on the stand with 2 inches to spare on each side. Assembling was super duper easy and they even gave extra parts. If you are thinking of buying this, get it !! You will not be disappointed!

• Review by Su Rinaldis

Su Rinaldis 2021-03-12

This is an absolutely beautiful 19" Round Pouf Ottoman and very well built. It was bigger and taller than we anticipated and very sturdy. We absolutely love it!

• Review by Shaina Raybourn

Shaina Raybourn 2020-12-23

Very nice, so much room for all your junk!!

• Review by Clemente Smoker

Clemente Smoker 2020-02-10

Love this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman! I read many of the reviews and was very hesitant to buy a 19" Round Pouf Ottoman without sitting on it and took a while to finally purchase it. I’m so glad I did! It’s just right. Right size , right softness, right color. Met all my expectations. The really only negative I’d say is that the legs are plastic and I’d prefer wood (even pressed wood), but this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman is overall an excellent purchase for the price!

• Review by Tomi Rawls

Tomi Rawls 2020-07-06

Great price! Ordered the rustic oak and love the color! Shelves plenty big and holds our 60’ tv with plenty of room. Box was severely damaged when delivered, but the packaging inside was great and protected the pieces so no damage inside!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter