19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(55)

Free Shipping on All Orders Over $49. Shop Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture, Furniture, Storage & More! Home Improvement. ★ Home & Garden 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Home & Garden 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU pc287eb2064cd43d3fa6
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 55 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Marcene Bowle

Marcene Bowle 2020-08-14

well,when you order something online you always expect better product because everything looks fabulous on the picture and the description makes you fall in love of what you are going to buy and it seems that the price is just a bargain! The quality of this product is not so good. The button on the top of 19" Round Pouf Ottoman fell out right when we took it out from box, so my husband had to fix it. The reason why we didn't return it is because of too big box, which I couldn't be managed to handle and my husband's schedule doesn't allow him to return himself( should think about stuff like that before you buy it online). We have nice leather sofa so next to it this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman looks really chip, so I'm going to put it in the kid's playroom and get better stuff instead of this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman.But I guess for the price we paid you can't ask more, so if you are looking for good quality get more expensive product. As for the color it is black( someone in previous review said its more brown than black, no it is black).

• Review by Ferdinand Paszkiewicz

Ferdinand Paszkiewicz 2020-12-04

I like this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman. It is sturdy and if you keep heavier items from the middle down, you may not need the wall anchor. We're using ours inside a closet for storage but it's nice enough for display too.

• Review by Tracey Lundberg

Tracey Lundberg 2020-06-13

As a home stager, these Sleeper Ottomans look great and are easy to move around!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter