19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(19)

1,000s of Top-Rated Sleeper Ottomans in Living Room Furniture Furnishings Ship in 2 Days. Live in Style! ★ Deals 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Great Deals on Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Deals 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU pcdae4f09b29654dc28a
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 19 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Kristopher Tomb

Kristopher Tomb 2020-04-11

Love this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman! It was easy to put together. It did arrive damaged liheliso.com sent out another to me free of charge and super fast!

• Review by Aaron Botten

Aaron Botten 2020-09-13

I bought this 19" Round Pouf Ottoman as a gift for my husband and within a time frame to build it myself to surprise him. I received it at the original estimated shipping date and opened same day to find one part number 7 broken in half. That was disappointed as that means I won’t be able to build it in time before we left for his birthday. Brittnee was super nice in helping to get a replacement-so 5 star for customer service but then I had to wait another week for the part to arrive. When it arrived we were leaving for vacation so I didn’t open the box until a week after only to see the the part received did not match the original although both were labeled 7. I did reach out to Brittnee again but figured I couldn’t wait around for another week so I made do. The back was not properly aligned as there were holes on part but missing on the were other but well. Overall it came out really well just have to super careful with it and how much weight is put on

• Review by Gaylord Garthwaite

Gaylord Garthwaite 2021-01-11

I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH MY NEW Sleeper Ottomans!!! IT IS DURABLE AND THE FABRIC IS GOOD QUALITY. IT IS A LITTLE FIRMER THAN WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BUT ALL AND ALL A GREAT PURCHASE AT A GREAT PRICE!

• Review by Augustine Bellerdine

Augustine Bellerdine 2020-04-05

Great quality Sleeper Ottomans! Love the way they look!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter