19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(21)

Check out our Sleeper Ottomans living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Great Deals 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. 5000 Brands All Your Home Styles And Budgets Of Furniture, Lighting, Cookware, And More

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Great Deals on Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Great Deals 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU pd9b982731851b91cdda
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 21 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Refugia Prophit

Refugia Prophit 2021-01-07

Love this Sleeper Ottomans! We opted for the in-room delivery service and were very pleased! It arrived well packaged and the delivery team was professional and courteous. The Sleeper Ottomans quality and fabric is really nice and setup was as simple as screwing in the legs. We purchased the Granite color which leans more brown than grey, but it matches perfectly to the 2 chairs we recently purchased. The cushions are a little on the stiff side, however only need a little breaking in. Overall, we're very happy with this Sleeper Ottomans!

• Review by Kiera Begen

Kiera Begen 2020-04-05

Love it. I mean, its cheap AF but who cares its not like you're walking up to it and stroking it to feel its woody goodness. Its fake wood. You paid $130, relax. It looks great. It does its job. The finish is actually really nice looking and its very solid. Assembly was whatever. I've read a lot of people complain that it arrived damaged. Sucks to be you. Mine came in perfect. I'd get it. You wont care that its fake wood when you have it. Do it. PS - I just moved in to my new place and dont have lampshades on my lamps yet. Judgy McJudgerson.

• Review by Zena Flennoy

Zena Flennoy 2019-09-17

Super pleased! Well constructed, sturdy, minimal assembly (legs), color as shown. Ours came well packaged and undamaged. The delivery team was awesome, we choose "Room of Choice", 2nd floor. Like some of the other reviews, cushions are firm, but after several hours with a movie or just a lazy Sunday, we have no complaints. If you have pets like us that shed, its an easy vacuum to clean up. We loved the overall design and went ahead and made an online purchase. That can be tough sometimes without "trying it out" first. For us, we made the right choice and love the pieces in our living room.

• Review by Hester Traugott

Hester Traugott 2019-09-21

Love this piece. Eventually this will go in my bedroom. It’s longer than my 65” TV which is exactly what I wanted. Putting it together by myself was actually pretty easy if you follow all the instructions. Very happy with the way it looks. Very cozy feel.

• Review by Forrest Sivyer

Forrest Sivyer 2020-08-19

I really like the 19" Round Pouf Ottoman but the top does not fit securely so it moves around. They just need to adjust the placing of the stops under the top and then this would be a five star. Just a warning to cat owners. Your cats will puncture the covering very easily and it is very noticeable. This item may not be a good choice for cat households like mine. I already have punctures after a couple days.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter