19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(47)

Shop Sleeper Ottomans Modern Living Room Furniture online. Browse contemporary furniture for home living from a leader in modern furniture design. ★ Discount 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Discount 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU pe577f2e8f3b23880941
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 47 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Shakia Dubuc

Shakia Dubuc 2019-11-02

Beautiful! Purchased the gray and love it! It is firm but soft. The fabric is rich and luxurious. A real steal at the price! Very comfortable as well.

• Review by Chieko Chehebar

Chieko Chehebar 2021-07-26

Surprisingly, I'm Very Satisfied! I bought these because we needed 2 19" Round Pouf Ottomans desperately but did not have much money to spend. They came well packaged and were easy to assemble (Just slide back in place, no bolts or screws) A tad firm at first but I knew right away that was going to be a positive. About a Month later and they are almost fully broken in and are very comfortable and holding up to my 6ft. 3in. 240lb. body very well. Even the distance of the legs stuck out better than I thought, people my height know the leg length of many 19" Round Pouf Ottomans end at our calves. My ankles do hang but barely and when fully reclined into a laying position my ankles don't hang at all.

• Review by Coral Heitz

Coral Heitz 2021-01-27

Great quality Linen and it fits very well in a bedroom sitting area. I Love this piece of furniture.

• Review by Barb Betty

Barb Betty 2021-07-25

I received my order very quickly. I am handicapped, so my daughter had to put together my 19" Round Pouf Ottoman. She was able to put together without any difficulties. Thank you for a great new feature in my living space.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter