19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(42)

Shop Sleeper Ottomans Modern Living Room Furniture online. Browse contemporary furniture for home living from a leader in modern furniture design. ★ Home Décor 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Home Décor 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU pec553c76f73e68acf7b
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 42 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Juan Minkin

Juan Minkin 2019-09-15

I like this Sleeper Ottomans, I need to find a way to hide the cords that the only thing I don’t like. It was really easy to put together and this is the stand with a 50in TV on it. Very nice and modern looking.

• Review by Ellis Bonzo

Ellis Bonzo 2020-03-15

Love this Sleeper Ottomans! It’s a large sized Sleeper Ottomans and was just the right fit for my living room. The color is perfect and just as pictured. The cushions were a bit firm, which I consider a good thing, and the seats are deep. At 5’ 2” my feet were hanging above ground. I can also lay down on it with out feeling cramped. It also appears to be made well so I’m hoping to have it for a while. It REQUIRES ASSEMBLY! The legs have to be attached which was no problem for me as the Sleeper Ottomans is not that heavy, and all the screws and tools were included.

• Review by Wyatt Gradford

Wyatt Gradford 2019-09-25

Very hapoy swith my purchase.

• Review by Jaymie Kopan

Jaymie Kopan 2020-02-29

This 19" Round Pouf Ottoman is perfect in our daughter’s room- it’s comfy and looks great and is the perfect leaf green. The best part about the 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, though, was the customer service! We initially picked another 19" Round Pouf Ottoman in a berry color that didn’t work in the room. The return exchange process was super easy, with incredibly helpful customer service representatives the entire time. This was our first experience using liheliso.com, and we will use it again based on such a positive experience the first time!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter