19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(26)

With sofas, sectionals, recliners, rugs and everything in between, Sleeper Ottomans has the right furniture for your living room style. ★ Buy Sale Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Buy Sale Price 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU pfbcccbb78fee17ad042
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 26 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Orval Felice

Orval Felice 2020-10-31

Price is good, very comfortable, And 19" Round Pouf Ottoman lounge came 10 days earlier, no problem to Put up together , in furniture store similar 19" Round Pouf Ottoman lounge Cast double , I love it .

• Review by Eddie Womeldorf

Eddie Womeldorf 2020-01-28

Awesome Little 19" Round Pouf Ottoman For An Apt! Goes Nicely By The Window. The Natural Light Catches The Deep Blue Color Well. 19" Round Pouf Ottoman Has A Velvety Texture. Easy Assembly, Just Screw On The Legs.

• Review by Maira Beechner

Maira Beechner 2019-10-05

Beautiful!! I love the color eggplant!! I prayed that it would be the same color that I saw online and it was. It matched everything that I got from liheliso.com. Too easy to put together just screw in the legs and wahla Magic. Solid 19" Round Pouf Ottoman. I have a studio and it fit perfect with the space and decor.

• Review by Ashlie Desnoyers

Ashlie Desnoyers 2020-11-18

It looks great and functions perfectly, super cute and lots of shelf space! My only issue is that the instructions were a tiny bit complicated and we had to take it apart once.

• Review by Alexis Sirhan

Alexis Sirhan 2020-08-25

It looks really nice, i’m still deciding what to put on the side, either that floor lamp or a plant, but i really like it..

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter