19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run

Sleeper Ottomans
(11)

My Sleeper Ottomans are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Up To 70% Off 19" Round Pouf Ottoman By Latitude Run. At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Discounted price Latitude Run Sleeper Ottomans. Up To 70% Off 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sleeper Ottomans. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Shape: Round
  • Overall: 14'' H x 19'' W x 13'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 11lb.
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Cotton
  • Adult Assembly Required: No
    • Knitted Pouf is made with hand-knitted cotton yarns. New decorative pouf in multicolor. This friendly pouf is a mollusk of large size and versatile. Coffee table transitions to the Ottoman easily embossed and generous despite their size can be easily moved around an area. Add style and elegance in your bedroom or living room with soft cotton pouf. This puff enhances the beauty of your interiors and rooms. It is perfect for sewing your feet after a long day. You can sit on the soft Pouf and...

Product Name 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
      Brand Latitude Run
      Product SKU pfd0544b91ddc0974c9a
      Category Sleeper Ottomans
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 11 Review For 19" Round Pouf Ottoman
  • Review by Leana Mayhood

Leana Mayhood 2020-06-09

We’re very happy with this Sleeper Ottomans for the price. It feels sturdy enough for our needs and looks sleek and stylish. It probably won’t last for years and years because it’s not solid wood, but that’s what we were expecting.

• Review by Earlene Smolinsky

Earlene Smolinsky 2019-11-10

Love the look of these Sleeper Ottomans. The iron makes the look much more modern and pulls together a more masculine yet clean cut look.

• Review by Tammera Elledge

Tammera Elledge 2020-02-21

For the price, these are great! The directions are clear and they go together easily. They aren't heirloom quality 19" Round Pouf Ottoman, but for pressboard, they look good. They fit side by side nicely to form a wall of 19" Round Pouf Ottoman. There are visible lines in the cardboard backing, but you can't see them once you've loaded the 19" Round Pouf Ottoman with books. I've had them fully loaded for about 6 months now, and there hasn't been any shelf sagging.

• Review by Delbert Chapmon

Delbert Chapmon 2021-04-20

Love this Sleeper Ottomans and the color! We bought it in Azure and it is a beautiful teal. It's firm but comfortable. I bought lumbar pillows for look but also as other reviews mentioned it was a bit high when you sit in it. If I sit all the way back without the pillows my feet don't touch the ground and I'm just under 5'5" but my feet touch fine with a pillow. Delivery guys were awesome too.

• Review by Sondra Dermody

Sondra Dermody 2021-01-27

Very happy with this cabinet. Aside from some of the holes for the hinges not being pre-drilled, it was simple to assemble (I was able to do it by myself in about an hour). The box came on time and the contents were well packaged and nothing was damaged. The color shown on the web site for the "Rustic Brown/Aqua Blue" isn't very accurate, it is a much more vibrant blue in person (which we were happy with).

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter