007 Sofa By ModShop

Small Sofas Loveseats2
(38)

Discount collection of Living room furniture for sale in USA. Find full Small Sofas Loveseats2,living room sets, sofas, loveseats, sectionals, chairs, tables, recliners, coffee tables and more. ★ Best Price 007 Sofa By ModShop. Huge Selection And Special Prices For You Home. Exclusive Pricing. Free & Fast Shipping. 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Best-Selling ModShop Small Sofas Loveseats2. Best Price 007 Sofa, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Small Sofas & Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 29'' H x 96'' W x 36'' D
  • Upholstery Material: Velvet
  • Upholstery Material Details: Hollandaise velvet
  • Design: Standard
  • Overall Product Weight: 200lb.
    • Product Name 007 Sofa
      Brand ModShop
      Product SKU p4a3b1ccd3434e7109c0
      Category Small Sofas Loveseats2
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 38 Review For 007 Sofa
  • Review by Bethany Huntsberger

Bethany Huntsberger 2020-10-25

I was very impressed with the quality. Definitely feel for the price, the quality exceeded my expectations. The picture online was very accurate, depicting the color and look of the fabric. I wasn’t sure about buying a 007 Sofa online but feel very good about the end product received and would order online in the future.

• Review by Fae Forro

Fae Forro 2020-02-25

Beautiful!! I love the color eggplant!! I prayed that it would be the same color that I saw online and it was. It matched everything that I got from liheliso.com. Too easy to put together just screw in the legs and wahla Magic. Solid 007 Sofa. I have a studio and it fit perfect with the space and decor.

• Review by Soraya Bauske

Soraya Bauske 2019-12-23

Couple of boards had bid scratches which are hard to hide and also one of the board ply is getting peeled off from corners

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter