89" Recessed Arm Sofa By Dowton Abbey

Small Sofas Loveseats2
(48)

Free Shipping on All Orders Over $49. Shop Small Sofas Loveseats2 in Living Room Furniture, Furniture, Storage & More! Home Improvement. ★ Deals Price 89" Recessed Arm Sofa By Dowton Abbey. Home Decorating Ideas. Over 7 Million Items. Exclusive Daily Sales. Financing Available

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Dowton Abbey Small Sofas Loveseats2. Deals Price 89" Recessed Arm Sofa, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Small Sofas & Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 31'' H x 89'' W x 40'' D
  • Upholstery Material: Polyester Blend
  • Leg Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Product Care: Do not use strong liquid cleaners
  • Design: Standard
    • Product Name 89" Recessed Arm Sofa
      Brand Dowton Abbey
      Product SKU pdebd3e2707179b07335
      Category Small Sofas Loveseats2
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 48 Review For 89" Recessed Arm Sofa
  • Review by Eli Cordell

Eli Cordell 2020-05-30

Great Small Sofas Loveseats2, looks just like the pictures! I was able to get it put together by myself in a few hours. The directions say you only need a screwdriver and hammer - you will definitely need a screw gun, at least for the legs. There was no way I was going to be able to screw in 4 without a pre-drilled hole by hand!

• Review by Georgette Allcorn

Georgette Allcorn 2021-01-13

Excellent 89" Recessed Arm Sofa for the money. Sitting area is firm. Seat is concave, not flat. Bonded leather feels similar to real leather. Arrived as "Parker" not "Clyde". Delivery was fast. At 5'9" 165 pounds the 89" Recessed Arm Sofa is a good fit. Anyone weighing around 250 pounds may find the 89" Recessed Arm Sofa a snug fit.

• Review by Clarence Rombough

Clarence Rombough 2021-06-18

This was exactly what we wanted, and it went together easily. I would recomend this for anyone who needed a sturdy and nice-looking 89" Recessed Arm Sofa

• Review by Sol Fraley

Sol Fraley 2021-08-05

The Small Sofas Loveseats2 went together easy, but the parts were hidden under the Small Sofas Loveseats2. Watch for that so you don’t think they were omitted in the shipping. The Small Sofas Loveseats2 looks great in my living room with my other pieces. The picture was exactly what I received. So pleased with my purchase

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter