61" Flat Arms Loveseat By Spice Islands Wicker

Small Sofas Loveseats2
(25)

Check out our Small Sofas Loveseats2 living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Best Price 61" Flat Arms Loveseat By Spice Islands Wicker. Over 7 Million Items. 2-Day Shipping. Home Decorating Ideas. Exclusive Daily Sales

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Spice Islands Wicker Small Sofas Loveseats2. Best Price 61" Flat Arms Loveseat, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Small Sofas & Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 36.5'' H x 61'' W x 36'' D
  • Leg Material: Rattan/Wicker
  • Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
  • Design: Standard
  • Overall Product Weight: 50lb.
    • Product Name 61" Flat Arms Loveseat
      Brand Spice Islands Wicker
      Product SKU p81a4a7f3bfe89565710
      Category Small Sofas Loveseats2
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 25 Review For 61" Flat Arms Loveseat
  • Review by Arnette Connett

Arnette Connett 2020-08-05

We love the new 61" Flat Arms Loveseat!!! Well built, comfortable & elegant. A Great Value !

• Review by Irwin Vonniederhaus

Irwin Vonniederhaus 2020-08-05

My son loves it. Can't keep him off it. And it came with a massager. Exactly what he wanted.

• Review by Yer Samson

Yer Samson 2020-05-28

Love this 61" Flat Arms Loveseat! It’s sturdy so it will hold books well. It is also the same wood as the desk we ordered so they are a perfect match!

• Review by Hank Marash

Hank Marash 2020-06-12

Love it - even better than what I thought it would be!

• Review by Leonardo Shigeta

Leonardo Shigeta 2021-08-02

This 61" Flat Arms Loveseat is just as awesome as the reviews written about it. I wasn’t sure what to expect because I bought another piece of furniture that took a long time to build but this was really simple. I could have built this alone but I had help since I was unsure. The size is perfect for my 70 inch tv and the shelves are a great size for everything (DVD’s, gaming systems, printers etc). They are also adjustable which is a plus if I decide to use them for anything of a different size. I decided to add the fireplace and I’m so glad I did. It’s totally worth the extra money. It’s a great center piece on the furniture if you don’t have items to fill all the shelves without it. It also looks really nice and warms up the room quickly. The only issue I had was during instructions to attach the fireplace. There is a part where you are asked to screw in little nails through the sides of the fireplace structure to attach it to the wood but I found it impossible to even get my hand in between the small space to accomplish this. However, it’s didn't matter because there are two big anchors that screw into the wood back of the box and hold it in place. Really happy with this purchase!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter