66.93" Sofa By George Oliver

Small Sofas Loveseats2
(52)

Our Small Sofas Loveseats2 home furniture store carries a vast selection of affordable living room furniture, including sectional sofas, reclining sofas, and more! ★ Deals 66.93" Sofa By George Oliver. Home Decorating Ideas. Over 7 Million Items. Exclusive Daily Sales. Financing Available

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

These deals are already going fast of George Oliver Small Sofas Loveseats2. Deals 66.93" Sofa, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Small Sofas & Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 25.98'' H x 66.93'' W x 33.86'' D
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Polyester
  • Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth, do not use strong liquid cleaners
  • Design: Standard
  • Overall Product Weight: 83.78lb.
    • Product Name 66.93" Sofa
      Brand George Oliver
      Product SKU p44bcb27e478bd8e44af
      Category Small Sofas Loveseats2
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 52 Review For 66.93" Sofa
  • Review by Nathaniel Calco

Nathaniel Calco 2021-01-27

The Size Is Exactly What I Was Looking For In An 66.93" Sofa. Plus It Is Lint Enough To Move Easily When We Have Company.

• Review by Dina Manolis

Dina Manolis 2019-10-05

What I love was the customer service. My Small Sofas Loveseats2 came damaged. I called customer service and the phone was answered in one ring. The rep. was apologetic and quickly got a replacement ordered. Best customer service experience in my life. Wish I remembered the representative's name.

• Review by Shannon Bobko

Shannon Bobko 2020-03-08

The color is so vibrant and absolutely beautiful. It was so easy to assemble and is absolutely perfect inside my office.

• Review by Madge Urry

Madge Urry 2021-01-26

Beautiful .... love them .. sturdy and very good quality .

• Review by Cleta Oderkirk

Cleta Oderkirk 2021-05-09

Arrived on time, no damage & all parts accounted for. Easy and quick to put together. Great style, quality, fabric & even nicer looking in person. True to color, I bought the grey couch. Everything lined up perfectly. It has great lumbar support,the back cushions adjust from very upright to very reclined or flat for the sleeper option. It is firm and will probably need to broken in some, but to watch a movie or a tv show or two it's fine. Obviously with any new furniture you sit on, you must get acclimated to how it feels. It's beautiful and highly recommend.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter