71'' Square Arm Sofa By Zuiver

Small Sofas Loveseats2
(23)

With sofas, sectionals, recliners, rugs and everything in between, Small Sofas Loveseats2 has the right furniture for your living room style. ★ Free S&H 71'' Square Arm Sofa By Zuiver. Home Decorating Ideas. Over 7 Million Items. Exclusive Daily Sales. Financing Available

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Zuiver Small Sofas Loveseats2. Free S&H 71'' Square Arm Sofa, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Small Sofas & Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 30'' H x 71'' W x 35'' D
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Polyester
  • Leg Material: Metal
  • Product Care: Do not hand wash, suitable for dry-cleaning, do not bleach
  • Design: Standard
    • Product Name 71'' Square Arm Sofa
      Brand Zuiver
      Product SKU paf57b8424923568ab10
      Category Small Sofas Loveseats2
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 23 Review For 71'' Square Arm Sofa
  • Review by Donny Phinisee

Donny Phinisee 2019-11-16

I have two of these book cases so far for my Breyer Horse collection. Easy to put together - took my hubby and I about an hour to put together.

• Review by Velvet Berga

Velvet Berga 2019-12-17

I love it! As other reviewers have noted the cushions are firm but super comfy. This is the perfect work from home sofa with room to snuggle my large dog!

• Review by Alfred Cujas

Alfred Cujas 2020-11-10

The gloss finish just tops it off! Love this style!!

• Review by Delmer Sokotowski

Delmer Sokotowski 2020-05-25

I bought this 71'' Square Arm Sofa as a gift for my husband and within a time frame to build it myself to surprise him. I received it at the original estimated shipping date and opened same day to find one part number 7 broken in half. That was disappointed as that means I won’t be able to build it in time before we left for his birthday. Brittnee was super nice in helping to get a replacement-so 5 star for customer service but then I had to wait another week for the part to arrive. When it arrived we were leaving for vacation so I didn’t open the box until a week after only to see the the part received did not match the original although both were labeled 7. I did reach out to Brittnee again but figured I couldn’t wait around for another week so I made do. The back was not properly aligned as there were holes on part but missing on the were other but well. Overall it came out really well just have to super careful with it and how much weight is put on

• Review by Yajaira Braught

Yajaira Braught 2020-04-18

I’ve been looking for the perfect 71'' Square Arm Sofa to set in front of the fireplace in our master suite I found it. I love it!! It’s perfect!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter