61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat By Mercer41

Small Sofas Loveseats2
(48)

1,000s of Top-Rated Small Sofas Loveseats2 in Living Room Furniture Furnishings Ship in 2 Days. Live in Style! ★ Sales 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat By Mercer41. At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Don't miss this great bargain on Mercer41 Small Sofas Loveseats2. Sales 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Small Sofas & Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 27.75'' H x 61.75'' W x 33.75'' D
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Polyester
  • Upholstery Material Details: New Velvet
  • Leg Material: Solid Wood
  • Product Care: Wipe with clean cloth and mild soap, when needed
    • Rainy weekend afternoons are meant for naps and some of the best naps happen on a couch in front of the TV fireplace or even a window with a view of the rain. This loveseat for example has a frame constructed of solid and manufactured wood upholstered with 100% polyester and filled with foam. It features flared arms a tufted back and nailhead trim. Needing light assembly you will be lounging on this sectional in no time.

Product Name 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat
      Brand Mercer41
      Product SKU pa8625a174c0526df8c6
      Category Small Sofas Loveseats2
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 48 Review For 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat
  • Review by Lenita Grengs

Lenita Grengs 2019-09-23

oh im so inlove with my 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat they are so cozy and nice. I just crazy about how it matches on my living room set look elegant and easy to set it up it takes 1 and half hr maybe because my husband watching while installing. Definitely will buy again fast shipping, cheap but nice and no cracks and scratches on my 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat. Two thumbs up!!!!

• Review by Neoma Gemma

Neoma Gemma 2020-12-16

We bought this for our 19 year old son. He loves it! Another great purchase. Thank you liheliso.com!

• Review by Mabel Maretti

Mabel Maretti 2020-08-05

Great Small Sofas Loveseats2, nice and deep seating so it works well with lots of pillows. The grey has a bit more blue to it than how it’s pictured but still really pretty. I have it in my boutique and get lots of compliments on the set.

• Review by Cythia Thao

Cythia Thao 2020-07-05

It arrived in perfect condition, no scratches or chipped wood. Assembly was easy enough despite vague instructions. I have a 55" tv and wanted something that would hold it and have a little extra space for photos and other things. Highly recommended, a great piece for a great price!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter