61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat By Mercer41

Small Sofas Loveseats2
(32)

With sofas, sectionals, recliners, rugs and everything in between, Small Sofas Loveseats2 has the right furniture for your living room style. ★ Discount 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat By Mercer41. Home Decorating Ideas. Over 7 Million Items. Exclusive Daily Sales. Financing Available

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From Mercer41 Small Sofas Loveseats2. Discount 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Small Sofas & Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 27.75'' H x 61.75'' W x 33.75'' D
  • Upholstery Material: 100% Polyester
  • Upholstery Material Details: New Velvet
  • Leg Material: Solid Wood
  • Product Care: Wipe with clean cloth and mild soap, when needed
    • Rainy weekend afternoons are meant for naps and some of the best naps happen on a couch in front of the TV fireplace or even a window with a view of the rain. This loveseat for example has a frame constructed of solid and manufactured wood upholstered with 100% polyester and filled with foam. It features flared arms a tufted back and nailhead trim. Needing light assembly you will be lounging on this sectional in no time.

Product Name 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat
      Brand Mercer41
      Product SKU p5666d7f198240cc7283
      Category Small Sofas Loveseats2
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 32 Review For 61.75" Flared Arm Loveseat
  • Review by Erik Crusinberry

Erik Crusinberry 2020-06-24

Love it! The material is better than I expected. The wood has shine which made me happy. It was easy to put together and the perfect size for my space

• Review by Maryellen Keer

Maryellen Keer 2020-11-17

Perfect for our sunroom! Very durable and great quality

• Review by Chaya Spaw

Chaya Spaw 2021-06-02

In LOVE with this shelf from wayfair! Seriously can't beat the quality for the price! Im currently trying to find another place in my house for another one because I love it so much!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter