Create a comfortable and welcoming space to relax with great company. Shop Small Sofas Loveseats2 unique living room furniture for your well loved room. ★ Discount Cao Sloped Sofa By Darby Home Co. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available
- Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
- Free Shipping on Orders Over .
- Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.
Best-Selling Darby Home Co Small Sofas Loveseats2. Discount Cao Sloped Sofa, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Small Sofas & Loveseats. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.
- Overall: 40'' H x 90'' W x 41'' D
- Upholstery Material: 100% Linen
- Upholstery Material Details: Burlap Weave
- Leg Material: Manufactured Wood; Solid Wood
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth; no harsh chemicals should be used
|Product Name||Cao Sloped Sofa|
|Brand||Darby Home Co|
|Category||Small Sofas Loveseats2|
|Main Category||Living Room Furniture|
Add a review
- Overall: 36'' H x 55'' W x 37'' D
- Upholstery Material: Faux leather
- Upholstery Material Details: PVC
- Faux Leather Type: PVC
- Design: Standard
- Overall: 42'' H x 77'' W x 40.5'' D
- Upholstery Material: Polyester Blend
- Upholstery Material Details: 80% Polyester and 20% PU
- Product Care: Wipe dust regularly with soft dry or slightly damp cloth or soft bristle brush
- Design: Reclining
- Overall: 28.25'' H x 51.5'' W x 29.5'' D
- Upholstery Material: 100% Polyester
- Product Care: Wipe with cloth and mild soap
- Design: Standard
- Overall Product Weight: 52lb.
- "Sized to sit in small spaces this streamlined loveseat proves you don’t have to skimp on style if you’re short on square footage. Taking cues from mid-century modern designs this piece is founded atop splayed wooden legs in a natural stain for a warm and Scandinavian-inspired touch. A foam fill and polyester fabric upholstery cushion the wooden frame for a more approachable look while button-tufted details dot the back for a dash of distinction. To assemble just attach this loveseat’s..."