57.5" Square Arm Loveseat By Studio Designs HOME

Sofas
(44)

Check out our Sofas living room furniture selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. ★ Home & Garden 57.5" Square Arm Loveseat By Studio Designs HOME. Shop The Perfect Furniture Today! Available Online. Entertaining Essentials. Styles: Modern, Rustic

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Best-Selling Studio Designs HOME Sofas. Home & Garden 57.5" Square Arm Loveseat, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Sofas. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 33'' H x 57.5'' W x 32'' D
  • Upholstery Material: Faux leather
  • Leg Material: Metal
  • Faux Leather Type: Bonded Leather
  • Design: Standard
    • Product Name 57.5" Square Arm Loveseat
      Brand Studio Designs HOME
      Product SKU p1f304f4920fa657518b
      Category Sofas
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 44 Review For 57.5" Square Arm Loveseat
  • Review by Shondra Ramiez

Shondra Ramiez 2019-12-13

Again, easy to shop. Great product. Excellent delivery / customer service

• Review by Cliff Onnen

Cliff Onnen 2020-11-03

The 57.5" Square Arm Loveseat feels sturdy, was easy to put together, and is very pretty! We ordered the charcoal colored 57.5" Square Arm Loveseat, and it goes really well with the rest of our furniture. We had shopped at three or four different furniture stores, none of which had any 57.5" Square Arm Loveseat to sell - they were surprisingly difficult to find, even to special order. We are very pleased with the one we ordered online. The only thing we wish we could change would be to make the backrest taller, as you can't rest your head on it comfortably unless you are very short. Other than that, it's perfect.

• Review by Brook Frodsham

Brook Frodsham 2021-03-30

Loving this 57.5" Square Arm Loveseat so far. Material looks nice and it's comfortable. The gray color matches the picture pretty well. The legs are super easy to attach. A couple of reviewers mentioned the legs looking cheap so I posted a picture so you can see just what they look like. I do think they look a little bit cheap but not that bad. I ordered two of them and one of the 57.5" Square Arm Loveseats arrived without the legs. Customer service is very easy to work with, the replacement legs should be here by the end of the week or early next week. Less than a 5 minute phone call.

• Review by Hermila Taliaferro

Hermila Taliaferro 2020-08-02

After I put it together, I found out that I ordered the wrong color? My problem was solved and customer service was the BEST EVER.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter