20' 100 Watt Electric Roof De Icing Cable By EasyHeat

Space Heater Accessories
(29)

Space Heater Accessories in Living Room Furniture. 7 Million+ results. Sofas, Sectionals & Loveseats, Chairs, Ottomans & Benches, Coffee Tables, End & Side, Tables, TV Stands & Media Consoles. ★ On Sale 20' 100 Watt Electric Roof De Icing Cable By EasyHeat. Creative Home Design With A Modern Edge. Shop The New Collection, Home Improvement. Financing Available

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Real customer reviews. Furniture ships free.

Share:

Trendy Furniture & Décor From EasyHeat Space Heater Accessories. On Sale 20' 100 Watt Electric Roof De Icing Cable, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heater Accessories. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Overall: 10.5'' H x 8.38'' W x 3'' D
  • Overall Product Weight: 1.63lb.
    • Product Name 20' 100 Watt Electric Roof De Icing Cable
      Brand EasyHeat
      Product SKU p2a64469dba7617a4804
      Category Space Heater Accessories
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

Space Heater Parts & Accessories

Need some replacement parts? Look no further than right here for all gas space heater parts and accessories! Keep the heat coming with our installation kits, thermostat blowers, and more. Orders over $25 are eligible for free US ground shipping.

Quality Gas Heaters

Gas space heaters are ideal for emergencies, to heat a room in your home (without electricity), or even just as an inexpensive way to keep your utility bills low during those cold winter days. Shop Space Heater Accessories offers a wide variety of discount natural gas heaters for homes, including Infrared and Blue Flame heaters, providing a lot of heat without taking up much space.

If you’re looking for safe, natural gas space heaters, we have several to choose from. We carry trusted brands such as Cedar Ridge, ProCom and Avenger. Our space heaters use natural gas, but you can also get a propane heater for your house, eliminating the need for electricity. Some styles include a blower, which requires electricity, but you can use the space heater without the blower if you’d like.
These affordable gas space heaters only cost pennies per hour to use, making them very efficient to operate. We also offer several wall mounted gas heaters, saving you floor space. They are effective at circulating heat throughout the room, and most models are vent-free.
You never know when a snowstorm might cause your power to go out, but with a propane or natural gas portable heater, at discount prices, you'll never be without a reliable source of non-electric heat! Shop Shop Space Heater Accessories now, and be prepared for whatever winter brings. Pricing includes free US ground shipping on all orders over $25.

5 of 29 Review For 20' 100 Watt Electric Roof De Icing Cable
  • Review by Ethan Zamarron

Ethan Zamarron 2019-11-16

Very nice colour, sturdy, love it for my space. Easy assembly. Unfortunately came with some chips and scratches right out of the box, that was very disappointing. The stickers they give you to cover the holes aren’t very sticky, but overall they do blend in well.

• Review by Aretha Media

Aretha Media 2019-11-04

Cute little Space Heater Accessories! Looks great in my beach bungalow rental! And the price was right! Took three us about an hour to put together, but you definitely want two people. Would be difficult for one person. Came with extra screws and bolts - just in case. Came well packed, but could see where would be easily damaged if tossed around too much. Fortunately delivery people handled with care. Very happy! Another great liheliso.com purchase!

• Review by Long Roome

Long Roome 2020-07-17

I love this stand! I did cut extra holes in the backing for appliances. It was fairly easy to put together by myself but it woulda gone way faster with two people. Great buy!

• Review by Adan Golec

Adan Golec 2020-01-12

Received my 20' 100 Watt Electric Roof De Icing Cable lounge today, and it is exactly what I wanted! I adore the raspberry pink color; it fits in with the rest of my pink bedroom perfectly. It was a breeze to put together, but I did use my own ratchet tool rather than the little thing they included... it went much faster. No need to include a picture; it looks just like the image on the web site. I'm sitting on it now, and it's very comfy. My little toy poodles agree.

• Review by Glenn Toyn

Glenn Toyn 2020-07-20

I absolutely love this stand. As soon as this White was back in stock I knew I had to make the move! It was the perfect purchase for my new place, simple yet functional and large enough for me to place decors around my 55 inch TV. I wanted something that was larger than my TV’s width and not the same size for aesthetic reasons and this 70 inch stand not only filled up the space but it gave me room to play with! Setup was simple and quality is amazing for the price. What a find!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter