1500 Watt Electric Infrared Tower Heater With Thermostat By Kerrogee

Space Heaters
(29)

Our Space Heaters home furniture store carries a vast selection of affordable living room furniture, including sectional sofas, reclining sofas, and more! ★ Buy Sale Price 1500 Watt Electric Infrared Tower Heater With Thermostat By Kerrogee. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Shop Living Room Furniture, Home Décor & More!
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

These deals are already going fast of Kerrogee Space Heaters. Buy Sale Price 1500 Watt Electric Infrared Tower Heater With Thermostat, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Electric
  • BTU Output: 5200BTU
  • Wattage: 1500Watt
  • Remote Included: Yes
  • Auto Shut Off: Yes
    • Product Name 1500 Watt Electric Infrared Tower Heater With Thermostat
      Brand Kerrogee
      Product SKU pf5ebe5d6d72ef93a3f5
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 29 Review For 1500 Watt Electric Infrared Tower Heater With Thermostat
  • Review by Arnulfo Mossbarger

Arnulfo Mossbarger 2020-06-25

Perfect for the space. Provides a lot of seating. We love it. Very comfortable

• Review by Reena Kraker

Reena Kraker 2019-10-08

Elegant look. Easy to assemble!! Perfect price for my guest room.

• Review by Federico Teitsworth

Federico Teitsworth 2020-02-11

Great Space Heaters, nice and deep seating so it works well with lots of pillows. The grey has a bit more blue to it than how it’s pictured but still really pretty. I have it in my boutique and get lots of compliments on the set.

• Review by Eugenio Gargis

Eugenio Gargis 2020-04-14

Great quality, sturdy heavy wood that looks awesome. Assembly was maybe 25 difficulty, I did it by myself just using the instructions in the package which are easy to follow.

• Review by Jamison Kasparek

Jamison Kasparek 2020-04-17

It was smaller than i thought it would be, but i think it fits just right in our space. We have a smaller apartment, and the size and color makes the room just look more spacious. It is not bulky. I would recommend for smaller spaces

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter