5200 BTU Portable Electric Fan Workbox Utility Heater By World Marketing

Space Heaters
(54)

Space Heaters in Living Room Furniture. 7 Million+ results. Sofas, Sectionals & Loveseats, Chairs, Ottomans & Benches, Coffee Tables, End & Side, Tables, TV Stands & Media Consoles. ★ Up To 70% Off 5200 BTU Portable Electric Fan Workbox Utility Heater By World Marketing. Over 7 Million Items. 2-Day Shipping. Home Decorating Ideas. Exclusive Daily Sales

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • 1,000s of Top-Rated Living Room Furnishings Ship in 2 Days.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Best-Selling World Marketing Space Heaters. Up To 70% Off 5200 BTU Portable Electric Fan Workbox Utility Heater, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Space Heaters. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Power Source: Electric
  • BTU Output: 5200BTU
  • Wattage: 1500Watt
  • Remote Included: No
  • Auto Shut Off: Yes
    • This Duraheat Workbox Utility Heater is a powerful and portable heater. Its high efficiency ceramic PTC heat with a powerful construction grade (high output) fan will provide a steady heat source at a lower operating cost. Rugged heavy duty construction with an ergonomic carry handle allows the unit to be moved from basement to workshop to garage or other unheated areas with ease. Uses standard 110V/120V outlet.

Product Name 5200 BTU Portable Electric Fan Workbox Utility Heater
      Brand World Marketing
      Product SKU p1c91407e3e4ca02879c
      Category Space Heaters
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 54 Review For 5200 BTU Portable Electric Fan Workbox Utility Heater
  • Review by Randall Williemae

Randall Williemae 2019-10-22

Instructions are hard to follow and unfortunately my husband tried to put it together alone for Valentine's Day and made some mistakes that couldn't be fixed. However, still looks amazing and is great quality! We are extremely happy with it.

• Review by Christy Jorstad

Christy Jorstad 2020-01-04

Exactly what we needed for a small living room space. Be aware of dimensions because it is smaller than the average 5200 BTU Portable Electric Fan Workbox Utility Heater.

• Review by Stewart Feild

Stewart Feild 2020-07-18

I love this Space Heaters! It super cute and not too difficult to put together although it is very time consuming. It took about 4 hours to complete. Its very high quality and the shipping was extremely fast.

• Review by Felisha Purdie

Felisha Purdie 2020-07-02

This is very sturdy my only issue is that the material isn't soft, I cover it with a blanket to relax other than that it's great

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter