5 Shelf Standard Bookcase By Bush Business Furniture

Standard Bookcases
(14)

Create a comfortable and welcoming space to relax with great company. Shop Standard Bookcases unique living room furniture for your well loved room. ★ Shoping 5 Shelf Standard Bookcase By Bush Business Furniture. Free Shipping On Orders Over $49. Shop Furniture, Home Décor, Cookware & More! 2-Day Shipping

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price Bush Business Furniture Standard Bookcases. Shoping 5 Shelf Standard Bookcase, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Standard Bookcases. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Frame Material: Manufactured Wood
  • Shelf Material: Wood
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
    • Product Name 5 Shelf Standard Bookcase
      Brand Bush Business Furniture
      Product SKU pece63d204f4ebe14fdf
      Category Standard Bookcases
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

4 of 14 Review For 5 Shelf Standard Bookcase
  • Review by Sean Richarson

Sean Richarson 2020-09-18

Exactly what I wanted . I left the door and the back off to create a more open look . I was concerned it would be too high , but after a day or 2 I love it . It arrived quickly and well packaged. I didn’t assemble it so I can’t say how that went . I am still accessorizing but love the look!

• Review by Everett Craghead

Everett Craghead 2021-07-18

I love this 5 Shelf Standard Bookcase lounge. Looks great in my bedroom! It was very easy to assemble.

• Review by Tomi Barette

Tomi Barette 2021-04-22

It’s absolutely perfect and It’s such a great buy! The only issue I had was that one of holes for the screws wasn’t measured properly and I couldn’t put that screw in. So my middle shelve is only held up by 3 screws. Other than that I love it! It’s an easy fix and it’s still really sturdy.

• Review by Stanton Dockendorf

Stanton Dockendorf 2021-04-04

I picked this 5 Shelf Standard Bookcase out from my husband. He was looking for a new one. I like the color I like the price I liked the shape at the 5 Shelf Standard Bookcase. And it was delivered in a very short. Of time. And workmanship and design were perfect for my living room. Thank you liheliso.com this was my second purchase and there will be more to come!

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter