2-Seat Reclining Home Theater Loveseat By Winston Porter

Theater Seating
(31)

My living room sets are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my Theater Seating, sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Discount 2-Seat Reclining Home Theater Loveseat By Winston Porter. Enjoy Great Prices, 2-day Delivery, & Free Shipping On Most Stuff — Even Big Stuff

• Best Quality Design & Unique.
  • Fast & Free Shipping on most items.
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Discounted price Winston Porter Theater Seating. Discount 2-Seat Reclining Home Theater Loveseat, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Theater Seating. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Upholstery Material: Faux leather
  • Upholstery Material Details: Leather: Polyurethane
  • Row Style: Straight
  • Weight Capacity: 500lb.
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
    • Complete your theater room with this comfortable theater-style seating. The soft leather will keep you comfortable as you sit down with friends and family for movie night or while playing video games. You can set up as many rows as needed to fill up your desired space. Contemporary theater seating. 2 Recliners with recessed levers. Multi-recline positions. Soft plush pillowtop back cushions. Storage console with 2 cup holders. Floor protector glides. Black leathersoft upholstery. Leathersoft is...

Product Name 2-Seat Reclining Home Theater Loveseat
      Brand Winston Porter
      Product SKU p78f19fcac92ec812edd
      Category Theater Seating
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

3 of 31 Review For 2-Seat Reclining Home Theater Loveseat
  • Review by Marcos Putty

Marcos Putty 2019-12-31

I initially bought this for my Great Dane, and it is incredible! It was a snap to put together and has stayed durable and standing strong even when she gets rowdy and jumps on it. It's easy to clean with my shampooer attachments (which is great especially when my dog comes in and gets paw prints on it) Its a good size as well. Both my Dane and myself can lay on it comfortably together. Lovely addition to my living room - guests don't even realize it's my dog's furniture.

• Review by Blair Fleeman

Blair Fleeman 2019-12-17

Still working on finding its right place in the room, but so far, looks great and quite comfortable. Very easy to assemble. Seems well made, quite stylish. The dogs approve!

• Review by Man Kopatz

Man Kopatz 2019-12-12

A little bit hard and take a long time to assemble by alone. I did it by myself for three hours on Sunday, however after finish it you can feel a satisfying this stand. Especially, the mood is very good at night when turn on the fire place.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter