84" Solid Wood Console Table By Phillips Collection

Wood Console Tables
(10)

My Wood Console Tables are an easy way to make sure that all of your living room furniture coordinates. Shop my sofas, sectionals, accent chairs, and loveseats. ★ Buy Sale 84" Solid Wood Console Table By Phillips Collection. Shop The Perfect Furniture Today! Available Online. Entertaining Essentials. Styles: Modern, Rustic

• Living Room Furniture to match every style and budget.
  • Free Shipping on Orders Over .
  • Up to 70% Off Top Brands & Styles!

Share:

Best-Selling Phillips Collection Wood Console Tables. Buy Sale 84" Solid Wood Console Table, Shop Living Room Furniture for all the best Wood Console Tables. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff.

• Top Material: Solid Wood
  • Top Wood Species: Chamcha
  • Base Material: Solid Wood
  • Base Wood Species: Chamcha
  • Weight Capacity: 100lb.
    • Product Name 84" Solid Wood Console Table
      Brand Phillips Collection
      Product SKU pefc40140b0520c72e29
      Category Wood Console Tables
      Main Category Living Room Furniture

5 of 10 Review For 84" Solid Wood Console Table
  • Review by Shannon Bobko

Shannon Bobko 2020-05-27

This sofa is perfect for a smaller space and color is perfectly neutral. It is SO COMFY and I'm so happy I purchased this for my family room.

• Review by Lucia Bargerstock

Lucia Bargerstock 2020-01-18

You definitely need 2 people to put it together, but it's beautiful. It's soft, the color is gorgeous (purple), and the seat is comfortable. You'll probably need some extra pillows for your back though. I love it!

• Review by Karolyn Lomen

Karolyn Lomen 2020-03-07

Love this 84" Solid Wood Console Table! It’s so modern and clean looking! It looks just like the picture. It’s very sturdy and well made. It was very easy to put together.

• Review by Edwardo Hire

Edwardo Hire 2020-04-29

This Wood Console Tables is good quality. easy to assemble. The wood is dense, that it looks like real wood. I think the door is solid wood. is very beautiful, and looks great with the rest of my furniture. :-)

• Review by Jerrold Spurgin

Jerrold Spurgin 2021-02-10

I'm really Happy with my 84" Solid Wood Console Table that I purchaced from liheliso.com. Not to hard to put together out of the box. This 84" Solid Wood Console Table is really comfortable and looks great as you can see from the picture I uploaded. I have already fell asleep in it many times. Thanks liheliso.com, A Happy Customer.

Add a review

Releted Products

Subscribe Our Newsletter